IntCalc for Mac OS X
An RPN calculator, loosely based on the ancient HP16 programmer's calculator.
It can display and switch between any of
the common number bases, and therefore can serve as a hex calculator,
or hexadecimal conversion calculator, a hex to decimal calculator,
an octal to hexidecimal converter, etc.
- Displays all four elements of the stack with
room to see all 32 bits in binary mode.
- Each element can be individually displayed
in any of binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal, or ASCII.
- An optional drawer allows you to see
any stack element in two number bases at once.
- Many bitwise integer functions ("and",
"or", "not", shift, rotate, etc.).
- Floating-point functionality includes square
root, reciprocal, y-to-the-x, and trigonometric and logarithmic
See IntCalc in the Mac app store.